Doll #4: Dani

 My fourth doll was Dani, a 'my american girl' #49. She was the first doll I got when I started watching doll videos on youtube and I was completely obsessed with her. I got her in the summer of 2010 when I was 12 years old and picking her out at the store is one of my favorite memories of all time. 

I had fallen in love with her a month before I bought her, when I passed by a display of her. Her eyes caught my attention immediately because they contrasted her skin and hair so well. 

My parents were really confused when I told them I wanted another doll, but that's pretty understandable considering I hadn't mentioned dolls in over three years. I'm actually planning on making a post on how to explain to your friends/family that you want to get back into buying and collecting dolls soon, so stay tuned for that!

I saved up for a month and then was able to go pick out the perfect doll at the store. To this day, she's one of my favorite dolls and I definitely think the key to picking the perfect doll is to go with your gut and to pick whichever doll draws your attention most! 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doll #1: Marisol

Doll #2: Alex