Welcome to my blog!

 Hey Guys!!

I decided that I wanted to start a blog, mostly since it's been hard for me to keep up with videos lately and I still wanted to share updates with you all (instagram stresses me out too much). I absolutely love writing, whether it's a short story, a song, or just random lists, so I felt a blog would be perfect for me! I'm planning on posting here at least a few times a week, and uploading pictures of each and every one of my dolls. 

I've been in the process of remodeling my future house for the last couple of months, and unfortunately that meant no time for creating content. I actually would have been celebrating my 1 year on AGtube in May but I wasn't around for that. Next year for sure though! 

Most of my dolls have been packed away and are actually already waiting in my new doll room! The exciting news is that I am likely going to have my doll room set up and ready to go within the next couple of weeks and I will be back in full force. I have a few new additions to my collection and I am extra excited to create both an updated all my dolls video for summer as well as my first ever official doll room tour! I may have also impulsively purchased another cyo doll... 

Anyway, I hope you guys are having a fantastic summer so far and I'll see you all very soon! Here's to fireworks, fair food, swimming, and sunshine! 

-Koa



Comments

  1. Hi! This is vanilla and vinegar and your new blog is so cool! i'll be reading al your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doll #1: Marisol

Doll #2: Alex